My new tenor is here :d

ainokeato

Reaction score
:drool:After about a week since I ordered it :D it finally came my Mainland Mahogany Tenor I have to say, well done putting this together, thanks to everyone from mainland ukes. :) It's pretty i don't know if I wanna play it or hang it up somewhere. lol I'm pretty excited though very good uke extremely nice sound couldn't be happier being this my first tenor.:drool:

Congrats,but you know the drill...Pics or it didn't happen;)

Lol As soon as I can :)

OH While I have this thread open, my uke came with an Mi-Si pick up (active) can anyone suggest a good amp relatively cheap to use with it?

ahhhh so jealous right now :drool: i want to order the exact same mi-si/mahogany tenor combo around christmas time, let us know how the pickup works and what amp u decide on(i would suggest something but i am totally unfamiliar with amplification), oohhh so jealous:p

I like the Roland Cube family of amps. I think the cube 15 is under a $100. I love the Microcube, battery powered, portable, and loud!

I like the Roland Cube family of amps. I think the cube 15 is under a $100. I love the Microcube, battery powered, portable, and loud!

HAHA! I'm liking this, Roland cube's are good then? Well good enough to suggest? I'll take a look into them :) thank you

ahhhh so jealous right now i want to order the exact same mi-si/mahogany tenor combo around christmas time, let us know how the pickup works and what amp u decide on(i would suggest something but i am totally unfamiliar with amplification), oohhh so jealous

Ah man this uke is well well worth the money. I've never played a tenor before but man I barely put any motion behind a strum you can really hear it, simple down stroke with my thumb and it's just clear as day lol. I don't know if it's standard but mine came strung with Aquila strings to I don't think they mention it in their description from their site.

Either way really really worth the money, i'll let you guys know how it is with an Amp when I can find one :), oh and pictures will be up soon.

I love the Roland Cube line. I love them so much that I have 3 cubes: 2 microcubes and a Cube 30, which is my main amp. And I still want a Street Cube (which would eliminate the need for two seperate microcubes.) I can also reccomend the Vox DA5. It's a great little amp too.

Congrats on the new uke!

Top Bottom