I finally ordered...

Brewerpaul

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330373217195&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

After selling and or auctioning off some instruments and other things I was no longer using, I put in my order to MGM this afternoon around 5:00. By 7:30 I got notification that my uke had ALREADY been shipped!! That's unparalleled service-- I see what you guys are talking about. Mike is the best.

It's not the fanciest Uke on the planet (although it IS a "K" uke :D), but since I'm a worker in exotic woods, that flame mahogany knocked me out .I think this will compliment my Lanikai tenor nicely. I have that tuned low G, so now I'll have a re-entrant tuned Uke too. I'm stoked.

You should be stoked! I have the same ukulele, and it's quite amazing! Not only does it look beautiful, but it sounds just as great! Somedays I just want to leave it out so i can look at it haha. Great buy.

-UM :shaka:

Great buy indeed, with case, no tax and FREE shipping. BTW-- I was perusing the MGM eBay store and noticed that Mike had about 6 of these, but only one of them offered the free shipping. Guess which one I ordered :D

Congratulations! A new "baby" on the way. You will love it! ;)

Mine just landed in CA today from Honolulu, there seems to be a "uke flu" going around by the number of orders MGM has been shipping out.

Awesome customer service indeed! :shaka:

Just got a UPS tracking # and the uke is expected here TOMORROW. Now, how do I uninvite our guests so I can sit around and play....

H1N1 outbreak. You'll be left alone for a week.

Top Bottom