Attempting To Build!

NatalieLin6

Reaction score
In a little suburb outside of Detroit, Michigan.
After researching quite a bit and discussing it with my hubby for a few weeks, we have decided to attempt to make ukuleles. Well, one at first and we will see how it goes. We plan on trying a cigar box ukulele first, and hopefully progress from there. I will be buying the neck, fretboard, bridge, bone nut and saddle from Mainland Ukuleles in the next week or so and I am really excited. I will post updates!

A husband and wife sharing the shop? Oh my!;). I'm just trying to be funny of course. Good luck on your adventure. Just like Ruffles, you can never stop at just one.

I found 2 cigar boxes to play around with. They are kind of girlie so I am really excited about that. I am obsessed with purple and I happened to find one purple and one pink. I got them both for only $5 total. I can't wait to begin!

Update

Here are the cigar boxes I have so far. I am excited though, because my dad told me he has tons of cigar boxes he was going to sell in a garage sale. I can't wait to see them. I will post pics when I get them but for now I have these

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

Top Bottom