PDA

View Full Version : The Barnkickers Magazine Feature!

bassfiddlesteve
11-03-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm pleased to inform you that Amanda & I (aka The Barnkickers) are featured in a very cool online magazine called "A Distinctive Style". The article features an embedded music video and offers some background information about the compilation CD we put together this year for the American Asperger's Association. It also references two shows we had planned for December, but these will actually occur in January. We'll keep you informed about these, but in the meantime please take a moment to check out the article here:

A Distinctive Style (http://www.adistinctivestyle.com)

You'll see Susan Sarandon on the cover and the story about The Barnkickers is on pages 2 & 3. :D

- Steve

JT_Ukes
11-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Awesome Steve!!!!!!

Sorry about the Susan Sarandon thing.. can't win em all.

:P

bassfiddlesteve
11-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Awesome Steve!!!!!!

Thanks!

I actually took care of Susan Sarandon's mother-in-law at the ALF I manage so it's actually a cool connection. I would have preferred Oprah though. ;)

- Steve

DeG
11-03-2009, 04:18 PM
That is awesome Steve! I've said it before on UU but I'll say it again, the compliation CD is fantastic, a must have for any lover of uke music.

As a fellow Asperger parent and uke player, I give you major kudos and mahalos for spearheading the project...Thank you!

CoLmes
11-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Way to be man! That's awesome!!

Pippin
11-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Awesome Steve!!!!!!

:biglaugh: