Pacquiao Vs. Cotto 11/14/09

I think Pacquiao's gonna win...his speed is just crazy and I think he has more to fight for - his country. He practically represents the Philippines, he is called "the people's champ", so yeah...

I'll be honest; this looks like a tough fight, but I always hope Pacquiao wins.

After fight bump! :p

It did seem like a tough fight, but Pacquaio had it, Cotto did have the endurance, 12 rounds against one of the best absolutely deserves some respect, but by round 6-7 he was just trying to survive.

What's your guy's opinions on the fight? :)

SPOILERS (I guess)
I was pretty nervous the first couple rounds. Cotto packs a punch. I started to notice some parallels between Pacman's fights against De La Hoya and Cotto as the fight went on though with their swollen faces and what their coaches were saying to them. I was just hoping the rest of the match that Pacquiao would avoid an unfortunate knockout punch. I wish the fight was stopped at a little later with Cotto on his knees at least. I had a feeling it would go to 12.

Next: Pacquiao v Mayweather Jr. I will definitely buy a Pacquiao T-shirt if he defeats Mayweather Jr.

It was a great fight. Brings back the excitement I had for boxing during Sugar Ray's era. I just didn't like how Cotto's camp kept him in there after he clearly called quits. Cotto has heart though. Looking forward to Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

It was a great fight. Brings back the excitement I had for boxing during Sugar Ray's era. I just didn't like how Cotto's camp kept him in there after he clearly called quits. Cotto has heart though. Looking forward to Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

cotto didn't call it quits. he wanted to keep going. his corner actually wanted to throw in the towel. he got so much of a pounding versus margarito that he quit during that fight and it's follwed him to all the pre-talk of the pacquiao fight. he didnt want to be labeled a quitter so he tried his best to get to the decision.

man that was a heck of a fight.in the first round cotto was using the jab effevtively to try to pick pac apart and to set up other punches witch worried me.it seemed like manny was just feeling his way around that round.in the 2nd and 3rd round pacquiao kinda read cottos offense and was counter punching like crazy.in the 6th 7th round to me it was obvious that manny was gonna win. props to cotto though.he is a true fighter and class act.cant wait till he fights mayweather!!!

:spam::spam::spam:

Top Bottom