O Wherefore art thou

mangouker

Reaction score
My dear mele soprano arrived in a fedex facility 30 min from my house 2 hours ago...whats taking them so long? do they not understand the importance of the ukulele to the human soul? I subject that they DO NOT!

They might have had to make a run up to Thousand Oaks before hitting Orange County, you know.

Just start pacing. Do NOT go to the bathroom. Do NOT leave the room closest to the door where said ukulele will be delivered. Do NOT talk on the phone. How come when we do fun stuff the time flies by? But when we are waiting for a new ukulele time stands still?

it'll come and then you'll forget the torture!:D

HAPPY NEW UKULELE DAY!

They might have had to make a run up to Thousand Oaks before hitting Orange County, you know.

Just start pacing. Do NOT go to the bathroom. Do NOT leave the room closest to the door where said ukulele will be delivered. Do NOT talk on the phone. How come when we do fun stuff the time flies by? But when we are waiting for a new ukulele time stands still?

it'll come and then you'll forget the torture!:D

HAPPY NEW UKULELE DAY!
I agree:)
MyJezebel.jpg

Mainland Tenor Mahogany Gloss

Wherefore means why. Wow, I'm a big nerd.
Okay, what does "art thou" mean then? :D

I actually flunked a quarter of English in High School while getting straight "A"s in Hawaiian, go figure.

My dear mele soprano arrived in a fedex facility 30 min from my house 2 hours ago...whats taking them so long? do they not understand the importance of the ukulele to the human soul? I subject that they DO NOT!

Maybe the word is out at FedEx ....... you are infected with UAS!!!:eek:
Congrats on the new uke......when she gets there!!:)

It's beautiful and love playing it. Sopranos are the bomb and so are pineapples! I must say i think i'm going to start growin my patch fo sho! Its solid mahogany back and sides with solid koa top. It has Hilo string which i don't really like so ima switch them for Golds that i just ordered.

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14
  • GetAttachment-2.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment-2.aspx.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 12
  • GetAttachment-3.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment-3.aspx.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 15
It's beautiful and love playing it. Sopranos are the bomb and so are pineapples! I must say i think i'm going to start growin my patch fo sho! Its solid mahogany back and sides with solid koa top. It has Hilo string which i don't really like so ima switch them for Golds that i just ordered.

I have heard of these pineapple 'ukuleles and I must confess your's is a fine looking example. I just may have to look into getting me one of these pineapple 'ukuleles.

Top Bottom