What would you do if this was your neighbor?

the old broomstick to the spokes should do the trick.

i did that before, now i owe him a new wheel, cuz i used a pipe not a broomstick, so his spokes are screwed up. and hes still mad everytime i bring it up, but it was worth it

Hmm obnoxious... Looks like its time for target practice

im thinking something more like archary practise...

or u can do one of those army things where they build the trap and put leaves over a whole and he goes straight in :D

I kept thinking it would be funny to see a paintball hit him and knock him off of his motorcycle...maybe when he does the no handed wheelie part..

Paintball practice most def. >=D

50 points when shot doing wheelies >_>

2 points when shot stopping and looking like a Meerkat("hi!") lol

Last edited:
...sign. Our upstairs neighbor is, not exagerating, a million times worse. And he's louder than a cement drill (pushes 80db even through walls and floor), and even with a "3 strikes and you're out" rule, it doesn't matter to him. He's on warning two, and it takes years for the management company to move on something like this, because owners are harder to evict than renters. None of it matters to him. He's lost his wife, his kid, his dog, his job, his apartment in Sweden, and it never occurs to him why. It's all our fault.

He's a bigtime alcoholic, and wants to just drag everyone into his mess with him.

Oh, it's tough getting management to believe us because he's the financial director of a major multinational corporation. Nice.

So uhhh, dirt bike idiot has nothing on our neighbor. :(

my neighbors threaten to beat my dogs.

so i took a dump on their front porch.

:)

lol jk

but they are seriously insane.

do what adam sandler in Big Daddy did to the rollarbladers.

throw a gigantic log in front of him.

it's never quiet around the Cliff Rock House. No, that isn't me, but I have a good feeling that I am far worse than that guy.

lmao, i'd hate to have a neighbor like that, but i have neighbors that ride their annoying motor scooters up and down my neighborhood.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

my neighbors are just a bunch of old people, but this is hilarious =P

Top Bottom