Show your favorite uke

nohandles

Reaction score
I've had a Uke since I was 6 years old. It was one my grandmother got me in the early 60's. Over the years Ive build quit a collection of Ukes but this one in my favorite. Its a soprano and I have a long neck concert from Kanile'a These are the best ones in my collection as far as sound and quality. Love playing to soprano the best though of all of them
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43353632@N04/4080552834/

Last edited:
Ok I guess I'm a computer nerd. Here is the other image

Last edited:
On the other side of the mandolins, is that a multi string Bass?

Yes I have a 15 string electric bass guitar that my son gave me- Lot of work but really fun. He is a classical guitarist and composes his own compositions.
He couldn't get what he wanted from my 4 string basses so he got this one for the piece he wrote. Once he did what he wanted old dad got the hand me down. I've been having a ball learning to command this beast.

Thank you for your help with the pictures and letting me know what to do. I like this forum and want to be a regular contributor once I get our lives back in order.
Doug

I've had a Uke since I was 6 years old. It was one my grandmother got me in the early 60's. Over the years Ive build quit a collection of Ukes but this one in my favorite. Its a soprano and I have a long neck concert from Kanile'a These are the best ones in my collection as far as sound and quality. Love playing to soprano the best though of all of them
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43353632@N04/4080552834/

That's gorgeous!

I'll have to think about what my favorite might be....

Man way cool stuff being post here. I'll take of of each please!

My favorite uke? No question it's my Crosby Archtop Tenor.
case3a.jpg

It was made just for me and it's the only one in the world. It has it's own display case, but it's rarely in it. It's my main go-to uke.

More photos and description here.

very cool uke

This is my favorite right now,Martin style 1 - before and after

Attachments

• CIMG2888.jpg
    CIMG2888.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 35
  • CIMG3081.jpg
    CIMG3081.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 39
BOB+UKU+ANANAS.JPG

Top Bottom