used ukulele?

windchimetime

Reaction score
i only have 200 bucks, and all i own is a crappy uke from toysrus lol

im looking for any type of fluke, prefferably electric, or an applause electric

i reallllly need a new one, my cousin sat on mine and it snapped and im depressed without my ukulele =( i've been playing it for a year and im devestated that it broke :(

is anyone willing to sell me one at my affordable price? and i only have $213 dollars in my paypal, no credit card sorry, my parents wont let me pay with theirs.

if you have $200, then go to Mainland Uke's website - and buy a new one! They are wonderful, all solid wood instruments. You will like very much! (and they take PayPal I think)

i only have 200 bucks, and all i own is a crappy uke from toysrus lol

im looking for any type of fluke, prefferably electric, or an applause electric

i reallllly need a new one, my cousin sat on mine and it snapped and im depressed without my ukulele =( i've been playing it for a year and im devestated that it broke :(

is anyone willing to sell me one at my affordable price? and i only have $213 dollars in my paypal, no credit card sorry, my parents wont let me pay with theirs.

heres a concert kala with pickup for $150 well in your budget and your not buying someones used ukulele

http://cgi.ebay.com/KA-CE-KALA-Maho...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56369ec5ef

tenor size is a few bucks extra

and delivery is $20, still well under budget proberly even have enough to buy something else, or go to the mainland website

Dont get me wrong, Fleas and Flukes are brilliant instruments - I have been playing one for last 18 months.

That said though... I think the tone is overly bright and a bit (dare i say it, plastic). I found myself a few months in hankering for a warmer mellower sound, and ended up buying another Uke (wooden).

I also think the Flukes are overpriced for what it is you are getting (ie factory molded bits glued together).

They are great fun, and are bulletproof too - sure you wont regret, but just my two cents, for $200 dollars, there are better options out there.

Last edited:
Keep checking eBay. Sometimes you can find a Flea or Fluke under $200. If you find one, tell your parents.

Otherwise, you've got to save up.

I know this is a new model. Has anyone here played one of these? I'm interested in knowing more about their sound and playability.
--G

heres a recent entire post on it should answer all your questions bro.. http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21098&highlight=paddle

try not to steal anothers brothers thread some get ticked off when you do it ;) but i hope this helps or trying emailing mainland as these are a brand new limited stock ukulele

I bought a Lanikai Solid Mahogany and love it. It was $220. I almost bought the Kala Solid Mahogany and it's exactly $200. Although not Solid Koa, in which I dream, but it still is a wood instrument which I prefer. I was torn between the two!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LTZXUQ

call magic fluke for seconds

you can usually get a good deal on a blemished instrument. their number is on the website. great folks to deal with.

Check your local Craigslist regularly, I found both my Flea, and my Fluke with pickup each for $100.00.

Top Bottom