Playing 'Uke'y!

jonbalakin

Reaction score
Is it that bad to be so obsessed with playing the 'uke that you stay home from work? I'm new, can't stop, got the Snowball, Garageband, and I couldn't even wait for the weekend! Must play NOW!!!

Is it that bad to be so obsessed with playing the 'uke that you stay home from work? I'm new, can't stop, got the Snowball, Garageband, and I couldn't even wait for the weekend! Must play NOW!!!

Do what I do. Have one at work.

hahaha, it happens when your married to. my wrist is just coming right now, a RSI is a pain in the ass.
Okay, let me guess.... RSI=Repetitive Strumming Injury? :D

hahaha, it happens when your married to. my wrist is just coming right now, a RSI is a pain in the ass.

Are we still talking about playing the ukulele?

JJ

I may have to bring a uke to work. I find myself missing my uke while I'm sitting at my desk.
Ernest

"a RSI is a pain in the ass."

You are doing it wrong.

Ukantor.

Sorry!

Oops. I reread my first post in this thread a day later and I can see that it might have been perceived as an insult. My apologies!

I am envious of those who have more time than I to play their ukuleles. I'd play mine much more, but I'm not the only person in my household who decides what I do.

Again, sorry if I caused offense!:eek:

I've done it.

That blue snowball is nice, isn't it? I'd love to have one.

I can't see one reason why you wouldn't sit and Play the Uke all day. While I was off for 5 and a half months in between writing resume's - Gag I played at lease 2 to 3 hours a day. Keep up the good playing it get sweeter with each passing moment.- Doug

Top Bottom