Post 2000 Poll

Where or how should I post my 2000th post?

• As a contest

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • In Ahnko Honu Thread

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • In Uke Talk Section

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I have more important things to do than help u decide.

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haolejohn

Reaction score
I love ukuleles. I own 6 right now, or is it seven? I can't remember. I discovered UU a little over a year ago and now I am transitioning into the ukulele hero realm. When I first joined this site there were very few ukulele heros. Now I will soon join the ranks. Up until a month or so ago all my post came here in uke talk but I finally ventured into other areas of the site. I'm glad I did. So you guys get to help me decide where to post post 2000. Should it be in my favorite part of the site or a contest???? You help me decide*

*I may not follow results of poll.

Contest! Contest! Please! It's coming up to the holiday season, make it a Merry Christmas UU Contest.

(I have a really good X-Mas tune I love to play... the only reason...)

Contest...we like to win stuff!

where is the poll?

i say post 200 should have its own thread!

with or without a contest...

At the top. Your suggestion is very good. I'm leaning that way but sometimes you can get caught up in the moment and hit a milestone without realizing it.

2000th post john should be a video upload of you playing your ukes and a self colaboration

When I make 2000 i'm gonna do a contest. ;)

That'll take too much time. I am only 30ish away. I could do that as 2500.

haha now your only 20 away, hmm ok competition for the georgous sceptre you got there hahaha ;) comp mate is always a good milestone to kick it off with

How about a contest in the Ahnko Honu thread? Kill 2 birds with one stone. Then you could place an announcement for it somewhere else in the forum.

Can you believe I've been in the PW thread since it's inception and I still can't remember how to spell Ahnko Honu without looking?

How about a contest in the Ahnko Honu thread? Kill 2 birds with one stone. Then you could place an announcement for it somewhere else in the forum.

This might actually work.

Can you believe I've been in the PW thread since it's inception and I still can't remember how to spell Ahnko Honu without looking?

This might actually work.

Contest definitely. I can see it now...

The "I'm a Post Whore, so I'm giving DeG my Sceptre" contest.

That would be so awesome!!:D

On second thought, I just realized that the whole "giving DeG my Sceptre" has waaaay to much potential to be misunderstood as something completely different than what I had intended...(not that there is anything wrong with that):)

Maybe, just call it the "I'm a Post Whore, so I'm giving DeG one of my KoAlohas!!" Contest. Yeah, that is much better....

:D

Last edited:
Contest definitely. I can see it now...

The "I'm a Post Whore, so I'm giving DeG my Septre" contest.

That would be so awesome!!:D

On second thought, I just realized that the whole "giving DeG my Septre" has waaaay to much potential to be misunderstood as something completely different than what I had intended...(not that there is anything wrong with that):)

Maybe, just call it the "I'm a Post Whore, so I'm giving DeG one of my KoAlohas!!" Contest. Yeah, that is much better....
:D

Post whore, uke whore, scepter whore, who cares, you're still a cool guy...

Thanks. And thanks for reminding me that sceptre has a "c" in it. :)
Had to go back and edit my last...

Top Bottom