ukulele underground get happy thread... say something nice about the person above you

keithy351

Reaction score
ok guys, alot includeing me have be going a little over the top on this forum lately and there seems to be alot of tension... so im gonna start a "say something nice about the person above you thread" show everyone that we are nice people, relieve your tension and make someone else feel good even if you dont know them and at the end write a positive note about this place.... please dont be shy

since no one is above me im just gonna say this place has allowed me to meet alot of like minded people and alot of very kind, warm hearted people.

Reactions: DeG
I don't know folks here enough yet, but how can you say "keithy" and not smile? Thus, I smile when I see a keithy post.

you come from the greatest city on the face of the planet!

you come from the greatest city on the face of the planet!

Your wisdom holds you in high respect (and hows that for random coincidence :p)

I don't like people from Liverpool, but OK... Rainhill is a fantastic UU member, a great guy with an outstanding avatar, and his joining date is just fabulous. Moreover, he is very skilled at praising those above him in a thread. In other words, he possesses a great gift that will help him in life, both personally and professionally. Rainhill is just two words: what a great guy!

...and I'm spent. :nana:

...it seems I have just killed this thread.

Ah yes, and UkeNinja is a great guy. Or girl? Person! Or is he, she, or it?

:confused:

The poster above me is a master of the ninjitsukulele arts. He is everywhere, and nowhere. He is all things and nothing. Some say he sprang fully developed from the womb of a albino bull.

Seeso: The voice of reason. The level-set wisdom and vast uke talent transcend all that is wrong with this crazy world. Oh, and I am sure he is a pretty nice guy too.

Damn glad to meet you.

Speaking of sigs, everytime I see HaileISela's I like to think that that tattoo was done with a special glow in the dark ink,,,,

:confused:

...and now I just went to your Youtube page and read about and watched your Bittersweet Symphony video - that is amazing to say the least! It sounds great. The video is cool too (I can imagine how awkward it would be walking around with a video camera mouthing song lyrics to yourself).

Anyhow - it's REALLY good - everyone should check it out! (now I need to watch the rest of your videos)

-jer989
:cheers:

Last edited:
the person above me is probably the strong and silent type. i think that's a compliment.

i say strong because jer989's 1st post was asking for help on how to play a song. jer989 eventually figured it out for jer989's self and posted the answer on the chords and how to play it.

i say silent because jer989 joined the forum in may 2009 and jer989's 1st post was in november of 2009. that's about half a year of not writing anything in the forum. that is the like the polar opposite of a post whore.

and if the strong and silent bit isn't a compliment then jer989's avatar is cool, very psychedelic.

side note - was unsure of jer989 gender so i didn't use gender specific pronouns (he/she, his/her) i didn't want to assume. and if there is any wondering about me, i'm a dude.

one love. respect.

although Mokai likes to eat ukuleles, he is very appreciative of their flavor. This makes him one of a kind.

Top Bottom