Idea for section?

UkeNukem

Reaction score
I'm getting into learning keyboard and have picked up a couple of uber portable ones that actually mesh well with acoustic instruments. Are there any other UU members that use these or play with someone who does? I'm curious :confused: (in more ways than one).

I play the Piano - my brother has my keyboard sadly.

BUT I see where you wanna go with this. HOW ABOUT...

A MISC instrument section? If not keyboard, then just a general thread for misc instruments, i.e., keyboards, saxophone, ocarina:D, etc.

I think it is just too radical an idea. There are likely not enough members on UU to be worth it. Oh well, as long as everyone plays something we can all play together.

I play the Piano - my brother has my keyboard sadly.

BUT I see where you wanna go with this. HOW ABOUT...

A MISC instrument section? If not keyboard, then just a general thread for misc instruments, i.e., keyboards, saxophone, ocarina:D, etc.

I think a MISC instrument section is an awesome idea. I play the piano, too, and also the mandolin, ocarina, bamboo flute, acoustic bass, cachón, bongos... and all goes well together with the uke which I consider to be my main instrument, btw.

I think a "Misc" instrument section is a great idea. I'm originally a piano player.

Why should the keyboard, piano, accordion, melodica, xylophone, sackbut, sousaphone, chapman stick, musical saw, nyckelharpa, theremin, omnichord, etc. players be left out?

JJ

Top Bottom