Charlotte, NC Area or NC In General

rcflyer23

Reaction score
Anyone from the Charlotte area? Always looking for people to jam with and learn from.

I am located in the Topsail Island/Surf City area, looking for a jam session too.

I am located in the Topsail Island/Surf City area, looking for a jam session too.

I get down to wilmington and Holden Beach occasionally. I will let you know when I am going to be down that way.

let me know also...

I live in columbia, sc -- I'd tag along for the ride too. NC/SC is slim pickin's on uke's -- it a darn shame....

Email me - anyone in SC - or close by

Robert

Yo guys i'm at NC state university :eek:
go between Raleigh and my home in west. nc often

I'm in Atlanta but spend alot of time in western carolina (lake toxaway area).

Am I too late?

I live in Charlotte! Near Mt. Holly if you know where that is...
I get my first ukulele on Wednesday and it would be faaabulous to know someone else who shares my current obsession.

:anyone:

I live in Charlotte! Near Mt. Holly if you know where that is...
I get my first ukulele on Wednesday and it would be faaabulous to know someone else who shares my current obsession.

:anyone:

Hey, we're practically neighbors! :cheers: Welcome to the forums!!

If you ever get the Chas. look look up up.

We have a new Club URL www.lowcountrystrummers.com

If you are coming down to see Jake Shimabukaro at 9:30 on May 30th we are going to have a Jam from 2:30 - 5:45 a few block from where he is playing.

Charlotte

Newb Uker close to carowinds.
Any one close?:)

Wilmington here......anyone going to the Jake show in Raleigh on the 30th of April?

I just got my first uke today. I'm real close to you guys in Mt. Holly. I stay near coulwood in Charlotte kinda close to Catawba River. Guys hit me up on myspace.com/corporategangstr

I'm looking for lessons.

just got my 1st uke & i'm e of charlotte!

hey--charlotte area ukers!

drop me a note! i just got a tenor lanikai and am loving it! live near kannapolis. let jam!
:shaka:

I own the North Carolina Ukulele Academy in Wilmington, NC and we have a free monthly Ukulele Jam the last Saturday of every month. It goes from 4pm to 6pm and it's for all skill levels. We even have refreshments! Everyone is welcome. Email us at learn(at)alohau(dot)com and I'll put you on our email list and let you know when we're having the Jam and other uke events. We'll even email the music we're going to play at the Jam. The next one is September 26th. Look forward to seeing everyone. http://www.alohau.com

charlotte area ukers? are you out there?

hey charlotte area ukers, are there any actually out there? let me know if you're up for a jam session.

later!
:shaka:

Top Bottom