LA / Huntington Beach Danielle Ate the Sandwich SHOW AND MEET UP

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
hey

do you live in LA? do you live near Huntington Beach?

i have two things to share... #1 Danielle Ate the Sandwich is going to be playing at the HOTEL CAFE at 7 in LA NOV 14.. and if you do not know who she is.. take a look here..

http://www.youtube.com/user/daniellesmagic she is quite amazing... and while she does not play traditional ukulele she does play all most ALL ukulele in her songs and she has a nice following on youtube.. if you like Julia Nunes at all i feel like you would like her.. even more so... her lyrics are amazing.

i am doing my best to get 25 people to her show.. that is the magic number that gets her paid... spread the word... and come out.. it is a 21+ show which leads me to my next thing

we are going to do a MEET UP at the Huntington Beach Pier on the 15th.. all ages.. free.. 1-3pm or so.. some of you might remember when AG was there... it was tons of fun..

here is a link to that event.. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...6033388626#/event.php?eid=151672282713&ref=mf

if you have any questions.. you can hit me up.. my info is in the sig..

but both events will be fun.. and i hope to see you there..

Yea man.. Danielle is awesome. Sorry I wont be able to make it on the 14th due to a prior engagement but will be there for sure on the 15th.. Hope to see a bunch of UU'er there

This is gonna be cool :D

quick BUMP for my SOCAL / Orange County / Huntington Beach Area FOLK....

Danielle Ate The Sandwich and Dominic Found The Moon and YOU (if you live near and want to come) @ The Huntington Beach Pier at 1pm-3pm today!

Just look for people with UKES... Come on down and bring a friend!

d

wow.. what an amazing show... we had a lot of fun down at the pier today and DATS put on a great show.. i got to play a few songs also.. she is an amazing person.. and super fun to hang out with.. if you don't know of her.. check her out for real.. sometimes you think that people on youtube with 15000 subs might be stuck up.. but she is not.. she is amazing.. i will post photos later..

d

Top Bottom