Reminiscing When . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
we were counting members. The current stats indicate we have 17,747 members and 3048 active members. This is the thread for 500 members. Here's the thread for 1000 members. Here's the one for 2000 members. This one for 4000 members. I think we quit counting after that . . . UU has come a long way in a short time and I believe has surpassed the expectations of 3 young men. Just something to think about. Ho'omaika'i you guys!

Last edited:
I was thinking about those threads not too long ago. It's pretty fantastic when you stop to think about this community and how much it has grown in such a short time.

This is a great place.

Thanks very much to UU staff and mods for providing and running a place for me to hang out. :D

Wow, yeah! As a "newbie" here, I'd especially like to thank you guys and the UU staff for such an awesome place to chat, and for amazing help, information, and inspiration. You guys rock. Really.

Incredible! Everyone does such a nice job here. I love being a member here. I wouldn't be having as much fun with the ukulele were it not for UU.

Hats off to UU!!!:D

I am absolutely loving UU! It makes me wonder, though.... What did I used to do that filled all the hours I now spend with my ukes and UU?

I was thinking about those threads not too long ago. It's pretty fantastic when you stop to think about this community and how much it has grown in such a short time.

I also think about how great a community it is in terms of civility and interest. That is in large part a credit to the mods.

it's been good so far, lets keep it going!

I am absolutely loving UU! It makes me wonder, though.... What did I used to do that filled all the hours I now spend with my ukes and UU?

As a newbie i want to thank the folks responsible for such a great place to talk with incredible friend unpretentious helpful people about a common interest. It amazes me that I have not encounted 1 attitude here. Hat's off to the moderators.

As for what I was doing with all of the time i now spend on UU. The TV is not speaking to me right now. The wife is close to that point also. LOL

Top Bottom