PDA

View Full Version : Just looking to test the waters

dab745
11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Hi folks. AS promised Pictures are below. Thanks

Here is my issue: I am talking with Joe and Kristen at Kanilea to maybe get a custom super concert made for me. To do so I would need to sell 1 or 2 existing Ukes. 1 is a solid spalted mango Pono Soprano w/ hard case (1 month old) ASKING $310 (FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48) and the other is a going to stay in the fold!

PM me or respond here with any questions.

Thanks

Dave B.

UKISOCIETY
11-09-2009, 07:47 AM
There's always interest here. Best to post and see who bites....

dab745
11-09-2009, 08:25 AM
There's always interest here. Best to post and see who bites....

Understood. Will post tonight.
Thanks
db

provines
11-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I'd like to see the Pono soprano and the Flukes usually get snapped up here on UU pretty quick. Especially if it is priced right. :)

bt93
11-09-2009, 02:09 PM
i would be willing to trade you a mainland soprano for the flea

dab745
11-09-2009, 02:11 PM
i would be willing to trade you a mainland soprano for the flea

I will be posting (with pics shortly) .

Dave

dab745
11-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Here are the pics. Pono solid spalted Mango Soprano. A very pretty Uke with a sweet crisp sound. nice sustain. Comes with the hard shell Koolau case. Asking $310 free shipping to lower 48. OR, MAKE ME AN OFFER! It is about a month old and rarely played. I pretty much sleep with my new Kanilea super soprano! Aquilla strings.

Shipping will be slightly more outside the US.

The other one is a concert Fluke surf model. It has the rose finger board and a factory installed passive pick up. The sustain is obscene! The tone is as all Flukes are, unbeatable. It is 2 months old. Ordered directly through Dale. Aquilla strings and stock gig bag. Asking $300 plus $15 shipping to lower 48. More outside the US.

But again, I am saving for a custom Kanilea Super Concert. What can I say.

PM me with any qustions.
Thanks

Dave B.

dab745
11-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Here are the pics. Pono solid spalted Mango Soprano. A very pretty Uke with a sweet crisp sound. nice sustain. Comes with the hard shell Koolau case. Asking $310 free shipping to lower 48. OR, MAKE ME AN OFFER! It is about a month old and rarely played. I pretty much sleep with my new Kanilea super soprano! Aquilla strings.

Shipping will be slightly more outside the US.

The other one is a concert Fluke surf model. It has the rose finger board and a factory installed passive pick up. The sustain is obscene! The tone is as all Flukes are, unbeatable. It is 2 months old. Ordered directly through Dale. Aquilla strings and stock gig bag. Asking $300 plus $15 shipping to lower 48. More outside the US.

But again, I am saving for a custom Kanilea Super Concert. What can I say.

PM me with any qustions.
Thanks

Dave B.

Just the Pono is still for sale. Going to keep the Fluke.
Thanks for looking
db

mrUKETOBER
11-13-2009, 02:24 AM
lame i just saw this and was interested in that fluke lol

dab745
11-13-2009, 04:03 AM
lame i just saw this and was interested in that fluke lol

Things happen. Sorry.