Mainlands

mangorockfish

Reaction score
Been on Youtube this afternoon and did some "playing along" with some of the videos. They were using some of the more expensive tenor ukes out there and I was using my Mainland concert. To me, my Mainland had just as nice of a sound as the "K" brands being used on the vids. I don't know where I'm going with this, just wanted to acknowledge the fact that Mainlands do sound great.

i have to agree

when i was shopping for my koaloha i spent 20 minutes going back and forth between the koaloha and the mainland soprano because i thought the mainland might have even sounded better.

i decided to get the koaloha....

1) because it was gorgeous

and 2) because i had the money and thought that it would be easier to get money together for a mainland in the future than it would be to save for a koaloha again

Well...I don't know if you can truly compare the sound of an Uke through YouTube videos, but I'm sure your Mainland sounds great - I notice a lot of comments towards how great they are here on UU.

Mainlands are wonderful - I love mine - fit, finish, look, sound and price - all good!

Top Bottom