Travian

Anyone play? Its a MMORPG/RTS game... The us speed server is starting up again, and I am going to play. My username is Faminn, I am in the North East, Roman...

If you want to join me we can start an alliance :)

Info about the game here

I tried playing for a couple months, but I didn't enjoy it. Gameplay is so incredibly slow, and every time I logged on I discovered that I'd been attacked by some random douchebag who destroyed all my previous day's work, and that kind of thing dragged the game on even more.

The speed server is MUCH better... Did you do a normal server? If so try the speed server with us, and one of us can sit for you as well. I am willing and on it ALL the time...

i played on us1 for the summer. I quit because it took up way to much time. It is a fun game though if you have time. I don't really like the speed servers that much.

man I used to play waaaaaaay back. but then I decided I enjoyed sleeping at night and not waking up to build something.
in my empire the best I ever ranked was overall 15th and my alliance was 1st overall.
I spent WAY too much time on that game.

Utopia too. WAAAAY too much time.

It was fun but I stopped playing because it got to be too high maintenance once you had a lot of villages. I'd have to set my alarm for like 3am just to send troops out. I tried both servers - regular was too slow and speed was too fast (it's starts off fine but gets wacky when you have a lot of villages.)

AstroEmpires was fun too - same type of game, except in space. The main difference is that AE has no endgame. You just try to take over as much of the universe as you can.

Top Bottom