World cup

schubs

Reaction score
This is kind of early but, I am getting excited for the world cup already. Are there any futbol fans here? Who do you guys want to win? I am wanting Spain to win.

England!

I reckon the dark horses of the tournament will be The Ivory Coast

Last edited:
brasil is going to win.

Who do I want to win? 3 letters USA.

Do I think they will win? Probably not, but I hope they have a good showing. I would be more then pleased if they made the semi finals.

Of course i hope for ITALIA to win again!

but i think this time it's gonna be very hard. it's very hard to win a world cup two consecutive times.

so if we don't win, i hope for an african team to win. their potential is always really big but they're not constant.

I love italian footwork! Portugal was my fav last cup!...Looks like them Brazilians may lock it down this go round

Not a huge soccer fan, but I'll be watching the World Cup. Went to South Africa last year and saw a couple of the new stadiums they were building. Much excitement in South Africa for the World Cup.

New Zealand are in the finals for only the second time in history, so they're already heroes. We're just hoping they can score a couple of goals.
Oh, and......Australian got dicked by Germany this morning and that was satisfying.........;-)

Ohhhhhhh LAY OH LAY OH LAY OH LAY... PORTUGAL... PORTUGAL!

(Next on the list is Brazil...)

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaallllllllll

Hey! We got a goal! AND a POINT! All Whites! All Whites!!

Hey! We got a goal! AND a POINT! All Whites! All Whites!!

This.

For those of you who aren't from NZ, you've got to understand... this is HUGE for us. I was born the year we last made it to the World Cup and I'm damn near 30. While a draw against Slovakia doesn't sound impressive, consider the difference in international rankings (they're 34th, we're 78th). It was our first goal at world cup level too, so the NZ public is like a parent watching its baby take the first steps.

Bring on Italy, and... I don't feel sorry for this guy, lol.

Forza Italia! :)

I'm part Italian so I'm hoping for Italy to win :D

I also loved watching the All Whites salvage a point at the last minute yesterday. You should send all your players to Denmark at the age of 10 ;)

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi, oi,

Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!

Top Bottom