2 Sets of Waverly Slotted Peghead Tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbsandspices

Reaction score
2 Sets of Waverly Slotted Peghead Tuners [SOLD]

Hi guys,

For sale are two sets of FOUR slotted peghead tuners. (2L, 2R... duh!) Plus screws. Nickel plated with Ebony tuners. :D

Pic from StewMac - and here's the description w/ the detailed specs.
40751lg.jpg

I bought two sets of six tuners, with the intentions of having 3 sets of 4 tuners for your standard 4-string ukulele. I'm only using one of the "partial" sets for a uke, so I'm selling the rest.

They're BRAND NEW, never been touched. You could buy a set of 6 from SM for $139.50 plus shipping, or get them from me here for $97.50 for each set, includes USPS Priority shipping to the US. (Intl' is extra moolah)

Oh yeah - they each come in the original box that came with them.

Please PM me for my PP address.

Thanks!
john

Last edited:
haha...I've never heard of a yearly bump...maybe better luck in 2011 and I'm sure it'll sell in 2012!! good luck

Waverly Tuners

Hi,
Only one more question. Are these normal size guitar machines or ukelele machines?

Hi,
Only one more question. Are these normal size guitar machines or ukelele machines?

Waverly only makes one size in this style, but they work and look great on a uke. Check out the specs below to see if they'll work... they're perfect for me. Your headstock needs to be at least 18mm thick to allow 1mm on each side of the tuner.

40751spec.gif

I had to shorten the posts slightly on the 1st and 4th tuners so they wouldn't bump into eachother (a few minutes of easy work with a Dremel or a saw), but you may not have to, depending on your head size.

I prefer the classic look of the Waverly's more, but just to show you what even bigger slotted head tuners look like on a uke, the Schertler tuners Allen used on his beautiful tenor uke here are actually 2mm WIDER than the Waverly's!

Hope that helps!

Waverly Tuners

Let me go measure my headstock and I will get right back to you. I really like the Waverly's and I would like to try them, if it will work. I am adding an overlay on the front and back, so it may work fine. Thanks for all the information. That was very helpful.

Okay. The total thickness will be over .720 which should be plenty. Send me a Paypal request if you would, and I will take the Waverly's off your hands. Seems like a fair price. I was planning on buying two sets like you did, but I may not need anymore. Thanks for all your input. My email is rosendm@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom