uketreehugger says hi

uketreehugger

Reaction score
omaha is currently my homaha. but i am still full
Hey everyone!

I'm aly and I am relatively new to UU. I got my first (and currently only) ukulele in June and I haven't put it down. I was planning on doing some wicked travels, and I thought the uke would be the perfect tiny- travel size companion. Well, turns out I have absolutely no money... so traveling was put on hold..but the uke has been a trusty companion.

I have 'met' some of the greatest people on this site, who have encouraged me and have been way too kind to this gypsy.

love you all:love:

aly

Welcome, Aly! So glad you've started to post on the forum. We've been friends on the minjams for a while, but it's great to see you over here too. There's never too much Aly.

Everybody, all together now: HI ALY!

HI hi HI!!!! so basically my pockets have been drained...hit some curves in my life..but my uke has stuck by me as well!!

Welcome Aly. :)

I already know you... maybe a little too well :D It's great to have you posting here. See you later

Hey Aly! I used to live in Papillion (briefly) is the Ames in (Location: omaha is currently my homaha. but i am still full of ames pride.) Ames, Iowa? Former home of Rosanne and Tom Arnold?

Hahah! yes. It is. I love Ames Iowa. It was home for four years. I went to Iowa State. Haha, yes, Rosanna and Tom Arnold were once residents... haha how did you know that?
Actually, little ridiculous fact... Tom Arnold went to high school with my uncle.

hey! where is ames pride?

Ames Pride, Is what you get when you are a resident of Ames Iowa... Ames Pride has recently grown amongst residents.. since one of our own, Miss Leslie Hall (Leslie and the Lys.. look her up..) is absolutely full of Iowa Pride.. it just rubs off on us I guess..
(and I am definitely a junior gem... again.. look up Leslie Hall to understand what I am talking about... and even then I am sure you will be confused..)

Top Bottom