60 trips around the Sun today and still lovin' the uke...

ricdoug

Reaction score
Vista (North County San Diego), California
Thanks Aldrine, Rayan and Aaron for your friendship and providing this medium for all of us to unite. Y'all are greatly appreciated in words I'm incapable of expressing. I'm proud to have y'all as friends. Humblely, Ric Douglas, Vice President, Ukulele Society of America (760)458-6656

Happy Happy Happy B-Day and all good wishes! :D

Hey, happy birthday, Ric! :)

Hau'oli La Hanau Ric . . .

Happy B-day, Ric! Now get out there and start on 60 more laps....

Ricdoug -- Happiest of birthdays to you. You know what you said about the UU peeps? Right back at you. Remember how much you helped me with various things? I have not forgotten your kindnesses. Thank YOU!:D

Sukie

Happy birthday dude, birthdays are special, especially BIG ones!

Happy day amigo. Get drunk, eat cake, play music - in any order you choose.

I shall do the same, you know - "in honor of" and all that...

I also love the "trips around the sun" phrase - and will probably steal that for a song. You know, "in honor of" and all that....

60 trips around the Sun, eh?

Just think, if you lived on Mercury, you'd be less than 15 years old! :D

Happy B-Day!

JJ

I also love the "trips around the sun" phrase - and will probably steal that for a song. You know, "in honor of" and all that....

Grumpy, I know I've heard that phrase in a song before, but I'm not sure whose.... I'm tempted to say Jimmy Buffett....

I wasn't aware that you're a frequent space traveler too. Guess you learn something new about a fellow UUer every day. ;) Happy birthday, man!

Ukes. . . in. . . SPAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Happy Birthday.

Top Bottom