Howdy!

kendra

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a fairly new member of the forum, but I have been lurking around as a guest for awhile reading about tips and techniques from all of you seasoned players! I live in Austin, TX and have been playing the uke for a little over 2 years. I have been a singer and musician all of my life, but found my true musical passion once I picked up the uke!

Nice to meet all of you!

Hiya, Kendra! :)

Hi Kendra, Welcome to the Underground. There is a San Antonio Chapter of UU so this thread may be of interest to you.

Hello!

I am a fairly new member of the forum, but I have been lurking around as a guest for awhile reading about tips and techniques from all of you seasoned players! I live in Austin, TX and have been playing the uke for a little over 2 years. I have been a singer and musician all of my life, but found my true musical passion once I picked up the uke!

Nice to meet all of you!

Hi! I love your voice and playing! Welcome!

CountryMouse

Welcome to UU! I am glad you are here! I just found your youtube page. You have a wonderful voice!!

Welcome, Kendra - LOVE the avatar!

Wow, great voice! Welcome aboard!

Welcome Kendra! It's good to have another uker from Austin on the forums...if you have any questions or such, drop me a line.
:music:

Wow! Thanks everybody for such a warm welcome! It's great to be here!

Hi ya! Great music scene in Austin, but how's the ukulele crowd there?

Ukisociety - I've actually been surprised by the lack of uke players here in "The Live Music Capitol of the World". You'd think they would be falling out of the woodwork here. The upside of that is that playing the uke gives me a unique reputation among some of my musicain friends who are on the scene.

Welcome here! And welcome to the G.I.G.A.P.U.S. (Girls in Glasses and Playing Ukulele Society). I bet you didn't even know you were a member! :)

Ukulelezo - I LOVE the G.I.G.A.P.U.S concept! I subscribe to your channel and love what you do! I've already looked into getting my own T-shirt! :)

Welcome Kendra! We just started a UU group right down the road from you in San Antonio. Maybe you can join us at one of our events sometime. Be sure to check out and join our group for updates! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=180908986864

Rod

Rod! So excited to find some uke players in Central TX! I'll definitely be checking out your FB page!

Thanks for all the kind words and again, nice to meet everybody!

Top Bottom