Veteran's Day 09

Kanaka916

Reaction score
To those who have served and those who are now serving, we appreciate your service and sacrifice.

Amen to that.

Yes thanks to all the veterans on here and across the country!

Deepest respect and thanks to our veterans.

MAGNUTS, a UU member, is still in Afghanistan, if I'm not mistaken. And let's not forget Melissa82's husband goes off to Afghanistan in a week.

Thanks, CalMum! What could be more fitting on this Veteran's Day. From one veteran to all the others on UU, thanks for your service!

Thanks very much mailman, I've got to get a computer. This iPhone can't do much LOL. I must thank KylePix at photobucket.com for this picture. If people need a better copy you can find it there.

That is such an awesome picture!!!

Man, I have the most respect for all service members, past and present. I could never do that job that they do and lucky for me, I will never have to, because there are people out there who volunteer to put their lives on the line for all of us. I thank each and every one of you for your past, present, and future service. You are making this country a better place and making it possible for all of us to do what we love (and many times take for granted) each and every day.

Thank you. :worship: :bowdown:

P.S. +1 for the OP. Awesome first thread. I tried giving props but I guess we got rid of them after yesterdays Town Hall Meeting?

Thank You Veterans

As a Veteran of the U.S. Navy I served aboard the U.S.S. Vega from 1968-1972.
I wish I was into the Uke back then to help ease the stress of the long lonely months at sea.

My thoughts and prayers are with all Veterans and those currently serving our wonderful country.

Top Bottom