And the Southern girls, with the way they ... uke

bunnyflower

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm still new here, and just past my one-month-aversary of being a member on the board. I really love this community and hearing and sharing the music and ukulele love with everyone here.

I've been playing "off and on" for a few months, and just recently started seriously trying to play "for real," which turned into an insane addiction almost overnight. I forgot to bring my uke to work with me today, and it put me in a sad mood all day. Crazy.

Thanks to everyone for advice and encouragement. :)

Believe me we have all been there on the addiction... Just don't let UAS get you! BTW Welcome!

Welcome to the madness!!!!

Sounds to me like a reason to give in to UAS... everyone needs a car/beater/backpack/beach/work Ukulele...
My Flea lives in my backpack (or as my she calls it my purse) along with my Don Ho sheet music book and it goes everywhere with me.

Last edited:
Welcome! It sounds like everything's going according to plan to me ;)

Hey guys!

I'm still new here, and just past my one-month-aversary of being a member on the board. I really love this community and hearing and sharing the music and ukulele love with everyone here.

I've been playing "off and on" for a few months, and just recently started seriously trying to play "for real," which turned into an insane addiction almost overnight. I forgot to bring my uke to work with me today, and it put me in a sad mood all day. Crazy.

Thanks to everyone for advice and encouragement. :)

Sounds like you need to have a uke-for-work like some of us do. Then you never have to worry about forgetting it!

for some reason there's a lot of georgia ukers, guess we don't have anything better to do?

Welcome Bunnyflower

Aloha~Bunnyflower,

UU is an awesome place to meet with fellow ukers. I understand your addiction to the uke...it is such a happy instrument...I try to have my uke with me most of the time...I play when I sitting on the couch, at the park, in my driveway while I watch my kids play. I find it to be a good conversation piece when people walk-by and hear me playing and singing. Enjoy!:D

lol, you nerd!! You should make an intro post, too. Or else maybe I'll go to your house and make one for you! :D:D:D Muahaha.

You'd have to wait five minutes for my monitor to warm up, and by that time you would be getting so much kitty love that you'd forget why you were there. :p

Top Bottom