Hola from S America?

Paisa

Reaction score
Well I'm kinda sure I'm one of the few if not only member from south America so I hope you treat me as one of a kind too :p

No really, I've been playing guitar on and off for about 2 years. Never took lessons (just 3 months at the beginning) so most of the stuff I have taught to myself.

So I'm going on vacations to the beach with some friends this summer for the first time (I'm 19) and I wanted to take my guitar with me.. but then I tought hey what about something nicer and more beach-y? Like a Uke! :p I really liked it's sound when a friend showed me the video of SOTR from IZ and ever since I wanted a Uke.. No shops in my country so I had to bring it from MGM (Hawaii :D) so this community is kind of a goldmine Ukeing talking. Hope to find good people too :D So that's it. I write a lot too, yeah :p

Oh and my Uke should be coming in one of these days.. I'll post around when it does so you can worship it :p

Well I'm kinda sure I'm one of the few if not only member from south America so I hope you treat me as one of a kind too :p

No really, I've been playing guitar on and off for about 2 years. Never took lessons (just 3 months at the beginning) so most of the stuff I have taught to myself.

So I'm going on vacations to the beach with some friends this summer for the first time (I'm 19) and I wanted to take my guitar with me.. but then I tought hey what about something nicer and more beach-y? Like a Uke! :p I really liked it's sound when a friend showed me the video of SOTR from IZ and ever since I wanted a Uke.. No shops in my country so I had to bring it from MGM (Hawaii :D) so this community is kind of a goldmine Ukeing talking. Hope to find good people too :D So that's it. I write a lot too, yeah :p

Oh and my Uke should be coming in one of these days.. I'll post around when it does so you can worship it :p

Welcome! It's great that we've got an Argentinian representin :D Love it. Cool story about how you ended up playing uke. Nice to have you here

Welcome! There's a Mexicana here, but she hasn't been around much lately.

la_ingrit

Thanks people :p I cant wait to have my Uke. Especially for live lessons :p

Welcome to UU! :)

Bienvenido!
Enjoy that uke and all of the great folks at UU. Let's see a shot of that uke when it gets to Argentina. ;)

Saludos from Texas! Good to see someone from South America! There are lots of great helpful people here. I was born in Lima, Peru but hightailed it to Texas as quick as I could!:D
Ernest

Top Bottom