Hello, and all that jazz

SamD

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm a new recruit to the uke, having been playing for about 4 months now, originally influenced by such people as Israel K and Beirut. The internet has been a wonderful way of introducing me to hints, tips and ideas and has definitely helped me progress with my learning :) I'm so glad I found this site!

I've been doing my bit in sharing the uke love, with one friend buying one and another couple asking me for lessons!

Sam

Hello Sam and welcome to the Underground.

Ukantor.

I've been doing my bit in sharing the uke love, with one friend buying one and another couple asking me for lessons!

That's awesome!

Welcome aboard...

- Jeff

Hi Sam!

Welcome to UU. :)

Oh, and AAAAAUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM! :D

right on ! welcome to uu !!!!

Good times, glad you're spreadin' the love. Welcome to the Underground, my friend...

Hi Guys! I'm a new recruit to the uke, having been playing for about 4 months now, originally influenced by such people as Israel K and Beirut. The internet has been a wonderful way of introducing me to hints, tips and ideas and has definitely helped me progress with my learning :) I'm so glad I found this site!

Sam

Wow! I can only dream of friends asking me for lessons (because it would be a BIG mistake on their part!). Kudos to you for spreading the aloha! :shaka:

Top Bottom