PDA

View Full Version : Hello, and all that jazz

SamD
11-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Guys! I'm a new recruit to the uke, having been playing for about 4 months now, originally influenced by such people as Israel K and Beirut. The internet has been a wonderful way of introducing me to hints, tips and ideas and has definitely helped me progress with my learning :) I'm so glad I found this site!

I've been doing my bit in sharing the uke love, with one friend buying one and another couple asking me for lessons!

Sam

ukantor
11-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Hello Sam and welcome to the Underground.

Ukantor.

Ukulele JJ
11-11-2009, 12:51 PM
I've been doing my bit in sharing the uke love, with one friend buying one and another couple asking me for lessons!

That's awesome!

Welcome aboard...

- Jeff

ukeshale
11-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Excellent! Welcome to UU, Sam :)

buddhuu
11-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi Sam!

Welcome to UU. :)

Oh, and AAAAAUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM! :D

mrUKETOBER
11-12-2009, 08:35 AM
right on ! welcome to uu !!!!

phanzo
11-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Good times, glad you're spreadin' the love. Welcome to the Underground, my friend...

bbycrts
11-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi Guys! I'm a new recruit to the uke, having been playing for about 4 months now, originally influenced by such people as Israel K and Beirut. The internet has been a wonderful way of introducing me to hints, tips and ideas and has definitely helped me progress with my learning :) I'm so glad I found this site!

Sam

Wow! I can only dream of friends asking me for lessons (because it would be a BIG mistake on their part!). Kudos to you for spreading the aloha! :shaka: