A quick hello.

Thegooseman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I already did a snippet on the "Introduce Yourself!" thread, but I feel as a new member and this new "New member Introductions" board, I need to post a quick hello here too.

Well, my name's Kenneth. Filipino, born and raised in California. I'm currently a Junior at my local high school, and life is pretty normal for me.

I've been playing guitar for about 2 1/2 years, and I started to get interesed in ukulele after a few random Youtube covers. I finally bought a ukulele after looking at these videos for a long time and i've been playing Ukulele for about 5 months now, and I love it.

I've been watching the UU videos for a long time, but I only recently signed up for the fourm because I felt like I wasn't a good enough to really call myself a ukulele player, but just the plain friendliness and support I see in this fourm won me over.

Well, that about wraps it up, if you have any questions don't hesistate to PM me, again my name is Kenneth, and it's nice to meet you all!

:)

Hey Kenneth,
Really glad you are here with us! Keep playing brother!

Ryan

Hi, Kenneth! :)

Welcome! I think youtube is a responsible for a lot of ukers ending up here on UU ;) Great to have you with us

Hey Kenneth,
Really glad you are here with us! Keep playing brother!

:agree: Super stoked that you decided to take the leap and join in. Anybody who has a desire to learn and better themselves on the uke is a good enough "uke player" to join. Glad you decided to do it. Welcome!!

Hi Kenneth - I'm noob myself. And I dare to call myself a Ukulele Player. You're one too! Glad to see you here.
--G

Hello, Wlecome to UU!

Hello Kenneth! Welcome to the UU!

Hi Kenneth, Welcome to the Underground. I have a question for you - what do Californians know about "normal" life? I've seen the movies. The weather is always perfect, everybody is either handsome or beautiful, nobody goes bald, you've all got perfect teeth, everything turns out for the best, and everyone lives happily ever after.

Normal? I should be so normal;)

It's OK - I'm only jealous.

Have fun,

Ukantor.

Hi Kenneth, Welcome to the Underground. I have a question for you - what do Californians know about "normal" life? I've seen the movies. The weather is always perfect, everybody is either handsome or beautiful, nobody goes bald, you've all got perfect teeth, everything turns out for the best, and everyone lives happily ever after.

Haha, Well, I could see where your coming from, and I have to say, Movies are movies. I do agree some people in Cali are like that, but I can assure you most of us are not. I live in a quiet suburb, my parents are financially crumbling like alot of others in California, and my football team just finished up a 1-9 season.

Sorry if it sounds negative, or if it sounds like i'm trying to go on the offensive, I'm just trying to describe my life in a nutshell.

Sincerest thanks to everyone for their warm welcomes! :)

I think I said it before, but just for the record:

ANYBODY who uses plank as an avatar is tops in my book!

Welcome to UU!

Top Bottom