Hello from Lakewood, CA

ukulelechef

Reaction score
Greetings UU community. I just recently joined UU this summer. I've been just viewing the posts and asking a few questions here and there. I thought it a good time to introduce myself. I fell in love with the ukulele about 11 years ago after a trip to Hawaii. I wanted to bring a piece of paradise back home here in California so I bought an ukulele. One became 2, then 3, then...a serious case of UAS. Been playing off and on for those years, but never got too serious. Don't know much about music theory. Just know chords and some light finger-picking. Just jammin with friends and family mostly. I would play for a while, then life hits and I gotta put it away for a while. Now I've been thinking about elevating myself from "beginner" status and really learn how to play! This forum has helped out a lot. Love this forum!! I learn a lot from all the boards. Went recently to the Ukulele Festival here in Cerritos, CA. I didn't even know that there was one right in my backyard. Looking forward to being a part of this family. Thanks all!!

Joseph

Hiya, Joseph! :)

Glad to have you here!

welcome to the uu community ! you will love it ! hope you stay !

Welcome to the nicest forum on the 'net! Put your feet up and have a chat!

Top Bottom