leader board solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSecretJohn

Reaction score
I don't want to prevent them from their own thread (it's fun to read from time to time), but maybe posts in the leader board thread shouldn't count. I used to be in a forum with an Off-Topic section similar to leader board where the posts simply don't count. Something just feels missing without post counts visible directly in the thread.

what do you mean they dont count ?

what do you mean they dont count ?
any posts you make in an off-topic forum don't count towards your user post count. But really... is that thread or post counts really a problem? I can't see why they would be. Who cares of someone wants x-many amount of posts, lol.

Shouldn't count?

Twords what?

Does the winner get a prize?

Count... like this forum is more than a place to talk with people who happen to enjoy the Ukukeke like I do? More than a place to chat with friends.

Do they count anyway? What for?

Count? COUNT?

Count, don't count.

dosen't matter.

count.....

sheesh.

Already took away "Ukulele Hero" lable, not that that was anything but a badge saying you spent a lot of time here.

Count...???

I need a drink.

ok ok ok before this gets out of hand can i just say that .. i dont really get what you mean man .. but why exactly do you say they shouldnt count ? what do they count for ? why shouldnt we get ours to count and everyone else does ? why why why lol but anyway ... im horribley sorry but i dont think this thread should have been started.. its to talk about why we SHOULDNT have something .. that everyone else has.. please dont make a thread to deprive us of something even if we dont know what it is

It might be a good idea to make it so the "off-topic" forums posts don't count. Maybe it would solve some of the whining about it, lol.

ok ok ok before this gets out of hand can i just say that .. i dont really get what you mean man .. but why exactly do you say they shouldnt count ? what do they count for ? why shouldnt we get ours to count and everyone else does ? why why why lol but anyway ... im horribley sorry but i dont think this thread should have been started.. its to talk about why we SHOULDNT have something .. that everyone else has.. please dont make a thread to deprive us of something even if we dont know what it is

Whatever it is.. I want it.

I just need to figure out how JT can post so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom