My Ukulele Skateboard!

ukebrudder

UU+
Reaction score
I got sponsored by a skateboarding company a few months ago and they decided to give me my own signature board! I was able to design it myself and of coarse I had to rep the uke. Two of my favorite things in life, finally together at last! It just came out today and if anyone is interested in supporting me, you can order them through this site...

http://www.bloskateboards.com/products/denny-kremblas

16267_180331652995_811572995_2800936_932465_n.jpg

Thanks a lot guys!

Wow, well first of all congrats on being sponsored. And secondly, that's a great looking board there. Great job reppin!

I would buy one but i don't skateboard. They look pretty sweet though.

I was imagining a uke with some wheels on it. Looks pretty cool though!

The likeness is amazingly accurate. ;) Does it include trucks and wheels?
Oh yah, congrats on the sponserships, AWESOME! :shaka:

Thanks everyone for all the kind words or support! I'm planning on shooting a promotional video advertising the new release of this board and it'll have me in there playing. So once that's finished I'll let everyone know.

wow dude that is so rad ! if i still skated id totally get one !

That's exactly what I was thinking! Dude that's so awesome, congrats!! I hope you get some folks to buy them, that's an awesome design. Maybe once I get some money I might buy one to hang on my wall.

Congrats though, that's super rad!!!

Congrats on your good fortune and let us know on the promo vids.

that's too cool. congrats on getting sponsored!
Exactly what I thought. Great design, funky good graphics. And now I will have to google you for slam videos :nana:

...and wow... Aldrine was a skater. You learn something new every day. +1 rep!

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Congrats on that man!

When my current deck needs replacing I'll get one of yours, I love the design!

Congrats on being sponsored and the new signature board!

You should have a contest and give one away here on UU! ;)

that was always the dream when i use to skate getting some sort of sponsorship, you are a lucky person.

I still have my skateboard from 1975 with Super Surfer trucks, Stoker wheels, and the deck I made in wood-shop class. :eek:ld:
I wonder if it has collectors value?

Top Bottom