Northern Ohio Uke players

nohandles

Reaction score
Are there any out here? I would like to arrange a get together,

If you move to Peoria, IL there will be two of us :)

I feel your pain. Seams like I'm the only one out here playing Uke. In fact when I've played to coffee shops around here I've never seen another Uke player.
Whats up with Northern Ohio?

So can't find other Uke players create some. Tonight some guitar playing buddies came over for a jam and of course I pulled out the Uke after a while- hadn't done this before. They liked it so well I went and pulled out 2 more and put it in their hands. I taught them Bath Tub Gin and some others. Quick studies too. Anyway to make a long story short I sent the Ukes home with them and later I'm going to send my entire song list to them....Hay now that's what I'm taking about. Doug

Last edited:
So can't find other Uke players create some. Tonight some guitar playing buddies came over for a jam and of course I pulled out the Uke after a while- hadn't done this before. They liked it so well I went and pulled out 2 more and put it in their hands. I taught them Bath Tub Gin and some others. Quick studies too. Anyway to make a long story short I sent the Ukes home with them and later I'm going to send my entire song list to them....Hay now that's what I'm taking about. Doug

That is awesome, Doug! Way to spread the ukulele love. :shaka:

So...where in Ohio are you, anyway?

Hey there, I'm a northern Ohio uke player. And I also know of a couple of other uke players in the area. Shoot me an email or pm, I'd love to talk, but I'd rather play.

I just shot you a PM. Welcome to the UU hope to chat soon- Doug

Top Bottom