UAS relapse

Tsani

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my current stable of ukes. In fact, I was sure that I would not make another purchase until next year... until I decided to just take a harmless look at ebay. Not shopping really... just looking...

Well now I am watching 4 ukes, and will probably bid on at least one. One of them is one of my "dream ukes".

Anyway, you can't dodge UAS for very long.

aha what is the dream uke?

Maybe we can help get your UAS into remission, just tell us which 'ukulele you want to bid on and we can outbid you for it at the last 10 seconds of auction. Let us know what your dream 'ukulele is so that we can shatter your dream and break you of that nasty UAS habit. :D;)

Maybe we can help get your UAS into remission, just tell us which 'ukulele you want to bid on and we can outbid you for it at the last 10 seconds of auction. Let us know what your dream 'ukulele is so that we can shatter your dream and break you of that nasty UAS habit. :D;)

you're my hero

You are going to fill us in on the outcome of the auctions when they're done, right? We all will want to hear the details of your four new ukes! (come on...you know you want to bid on all of them...)

Top Bottom