Deached, but not by Deach!

CountryMouse

Reaction score
Deached, but not by Deach! (no, I was WDS'ed!)

I got deached, but by WhenDogsSing! [ETA: It has been pointed out to me that only Deach himself can "deach", so I was WDS'ed! They are right, and apologies to Deach! No disrespect intended!]

WDS came over to do some repairs on my little Mahalo soprano ukulele, and he brought along one of his cigar box ukuleles that he makes. He GAVE it to me! ::faint!::

I made a video about it!

I'll post the link to the first song I did on it in the videos & links section.

See, here is more of that wonderful aloha spirit running around Ukulele Underground! :) Thank you, Tim!!!

CountryMouse

Last edited:
Hi CM :)

Thats really nice, hope you enjoy playing it! I checked out WhenDogsSings' YT page after seeing this, he plays nice too.

Good on ya WDS, spreading the uke kindness :D

I don't think you got deached- I think you got WhenDogsSinged. Congrats on the new uke.

Amen, only The deach can "deach", you got WDS'ed (better than WMD'ed ;)).

Urban dictionary like Wikipedia not a source for accurate info more opinion. :cool:

AWESOME show of aloha x 2 WDS. :shaka:

How cool is that!:D

Apologies to Deach!

Amen, only The deach can "deach", you got WDS'ed (better than WMD'ed ;)).

Urban dictionary like Wikipedia not a source for accurate info more opinion. :cool:

AWESOME show of aloha x 2 WDS. :shaka:

You're right, and I didn't mean to disrespect Deach at all! Should I redo the video? I know, I can add a little balloon in the video that says something to that effect. :)

It's true, there is only one Deach! Thanks for setting me straight!

CountryMouse

How fantastic, how would he like to come over and fix one of my Ukuleles!

Enjoy it and treasure it!

You're right, and I didn't mean to disrespect Deach at all! Should I redo the video? I know, I can add a little balloon in the video that says something to that effect. :)

It's true, there is only one Deach! Thanks for setting me straight!

CountryMouse

I don't think it's disrespectful to the deach, quite the opposite and a complement to him and his giving spirit. All done with spirit of aloha and gratitude. Video is fine. Just a technicality, no harm. You do give WDS the credit he deserves, and that's the main thing. ;)
Next video hopefully has you strumming your new cigar box. :)

I don't think it's disrespectful to the deach, quite the opposite and a complement to him and his giving spirit. All done with spirit of aloha and gratitude. Video is fine. Just a technicality, no harm. You do give WDS the credit he deserves, and that's the main thing. ;)
Next video hopefully has you strumming your new cigar box. :)

Well, I did fix the video with a little balloon note. :) And the original post in this thread.

I don't know about much strumming on the CBU, as I have trouble holding onto any uke that doesn't have a strap. I am loathe to have a strap button installed in it, though. I am thinking it might be the uke I'll use for slow emo songs. :p

CountryMouse

Top Bottom