Goodbye UU

mangouker

Reaction score
Tonight i will set apart as a missionary for Jesus Christ to serve in Kenya for two years. I am so excited and thankful to the Lord. Thank you all for all the help with lovin the uke. It is truly an angelic instrument 0:). I guess its a good thing, im always on here and there's never enough to read..i guess now when i get back on ill have two years of threads to catch up on. haha Ta Ta for Now

-Evan

It's been great knowing you man. I wish you great luck on you travels and your mission. I look forward to seeing you back here down the road. Good luck brotha, spread the uke love!!

Take care. Until next time...

And I agree with the others, spread the aloha and I know we all are looking forward to hearing about your adventures

Last edited:
Tonight i will set apart as a missionary for Jesus Christ to serve in Kenya for two years. I am so excited and thankful to the Lord. Thank you all for all the help with lovin the uke. It is truly an angelic instrument 0:). I guess its a good thing, im always on here and there's never enough to read..i guess now when i get back on ill have two years of threads to catch up on. haha Ta Ta for Now

-Evan

:) Spread the love of Ukulele while you're there just as the Portuguese brought it to Hawai'i and Hawai'i to America, this time, take it from America to Kenya. :) Be safe! Also watch out for those Tumbu Flies, always iron your clothes that ensures that the eggs of the fly that are laid on the clothes are killed by the hot iron.

God speed. Hopefully you will be able to bring a uke with you. If you ever are sad or miss your family here at UU, just play it and we are there with you in spirit.

Blessings to you and all you meet in Kenya.

Bless you and be safe.

-Evan

Evan:

God bless your journey...if you ever find yourself near a computer with an internet connection be sure to check in and let us know how things are going!

Aloha Mangouker, until we meet again. Have a safe journey so that you can tell us all about your travels when you return.

Jack

You ARE taking a 'ukulele with you right? Hope so, need a 'ukulele ambassador there I'm sure. Have pictures taken of you and your 'ukulele at different places and post the pictures. Remember rule #2 of UU: Pictures or it didn't happen. ;)
Sleep tight and don't let the Tse tse flies bite. :D

Top Bottom