Bengals Mahalo

ukestang

Reaction score
While watching the Cincinnati Bengals play, and defeat the Pittsburg Steelers today, I was sanding down the saddle on my orange mahalo. Have been wanting to add some custom touches to the uke. Said to myself around half time that if the Bengals win I would customize it with some black tiger stripes. Are there any sport team themed ukes out there? Is this manly or dorky. What say you all?

That would be sweet! I haven't seen a sport-themed uke yet. Makes me want a Bears uke!

If you had a blue (aqua would be more authentic) Makala Dolphin and lived in Miami wouldn't take much to turn it into a fan based 'ukulele. ;)
mublue.jpg

I don't think I'd care much for a team logo uke, but tiger stripes would look pretty cool in their own right. Go for it!
Cow spots are pretty popular in neighboring Vermont, and I could see someone up there painting a white uke with black spots. Moo-kulele?

sounds like a do-it-yourself project, and I'll bet you get on TV if you play it at the next home game.

One of the members of the Eugene club has a University of Oregon Mahalo (Green with Yellow "O"). Very cool but I can't find a pic online.

Are there any sport team themed ukes out there? Is this manly or dorky. What say you all?

If you were painting this black and gold and throwing a steelers or penguins logo on there, that would make it sweet!!! Bengals though? I dont think so.

You'll only be proud to show it to people for the duration of the season, then when they go back to their old playing ways, you'll have to hide it in the closet when you have company. Too much work... :D

Top Bottom