You Ruined My Song

CountryMouse

Reaction score
This is an original I did for fun. :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMktbPtIFs

CountryMouse

This is a fun song with such a nice message! (I think there are too many "hate songs" out there!)

Well you know, this is exactly the reason why I don't write political songs. Imagine, I had written an angry song about ex-president Bush and then he would have sent me a message saying: "Hey Dirk, I listened to your song and I think you're right and I'm going to change everything now!"
If this had happened, my lovely song would have become invalid! I could not have played it anymore! Mr. Bush would have ruined my lovely song!
And that's why I don't write political songs. You can never know... ;)

This is a fun song with such a nice message! (I think there are too many "hate songs" out there!)

Well you know, this is exactly the reason why I don't write political songs. Imagine, I had written an angry song about ex-president Bush and then he would have sent me a message saying: "Hey Dirk, I listened to your song and I think you're right and I'm going to change everything now!"
If this had happened, my lovely song would have become invalid! I could not have played it anymore! Mr. Bush would have ruined my lovely song!
And that's why I don't write political songs. You can never know... ;)

Thanks! I almost DID do a very angry song! But then, of course, it was ruined. :p

Okay, you've got me confused with circular thinking. It's easy to confuse mice. :D

CountryMouse

Top Bottom