Hello from Ottawa!

agent61

Reaction score
Hey folks, been lurkin' around long enough me thinks! ;)

I'm James from Ottawa, been playing off and on for a handful of years (not seriously at all mind you). Then I saw James Hill perform live.........:eek:
Needless to say since then I've decided to get serious about my playing (lol)

You seem like a great bunch! If I can gather up the nerve I'd like to post a video or two in the near future.

Cheers!

James

Welcome to the boards! Looking forward to seeing a video. Once you get started, you'll be addicted. Then come to our UUmini jams and get all crazy. It's fun! :D

Ottawa as in Ottawa Ontario? If so, that's me home-town for the last 10+ years!

Hey! You couldn't have come to a better place :) I'm sure that everyone would love to see a video. You won't find a more supportive bunch of musicians on the web. Welcome!

Hehe yeah sorry, I'm from Ottawa, Canada (been here my whole life).
Are there any other uke players in Ottawa? I would love to get together with anyone in the Ottawa area and jam sometime!

I think I'll get addicted to posting videos as well. Just have to overcome my shyness and post one to get started, then I should be fine. ;)

Thanks Ukeshale (and Melissa) for the warm welcome!

Welcome to UU! Either Ottawa Canada or Ottawa Kansas doesn't matter, still glad to see you here!

Hehe yeah sorry, I'm from Ottawa, Canada (been here my whole life).
Are there any other uke players in Ottawa? I would love to get together with anyone in the Ottawa area and jam sometime!

I think I'll get addicted to posting videos as well. Just have to overcome my shyness and post one to get started, then I should be fine. ;)

Thanks Ukeshale (and Melissa) for the warm welcome!

Good to see another Ottawa player...through my experiences very hard to find. We should do a couple collabs. drop me a line and welcome to UU!
:D

Hi Agent61, i know you enjoy this site as much as i have been,,,there is so much to go thru. INGAT to all hope all had a good holiday!

Hey kashodi I'll definitely keep you mind, sounds like fun! :)

Artista, yeah there's a whole boatload of stuff to read and catch up on here! Fortunately I could read this stuff all day. I'm having a blast discovering everything this site (and community of kind folk) has to offer.

Hoosierhiver, LOVE the Folklore centre. Great stuff there, they do great work, amazing people to deal with. I've had them tweak of few things on my G-String tenor uke (very pleased!)

A big thanks again to all of you for making me feel welcome!

:cheers:

Welcome James! :)

Top Bottom