Hi from London

JCUK

Reaction score
Hello, another new member from the UK. I'm a long-time guitar player, and also mess around a bit with mandolin and :eek: b**jo. :)

I've been lurking here for a week or so, and -- thanks to the advice I've invisibly gleaned -- have today ordered a Maninland Concert uke, which should arrive in a few days. Can't wait!

Thanks for the help you've already given me. Looking forward to joining in (and learning a lot).

JC

Hello, another new member from the UK. I'm a long-time guitar player, and also mess around a bit with mandolin and :eek: b**jo. :)

I've been lurking here for a week or so, and -- thanks to the advice I've invisibly gleaned -- have today ordered a Maninland Concert uke, which should arrive in a few days. Can't wait!

Thanks for the help you've already given me. Looking forward to joining in (and learning a lot).

JC

Welcome! It's always great to have new members and even greater to have UK based new members ;) Feel free to ask about anything you might need - We're here to help.

Hiya

I am in Hampshire, I also have a Mainland Gloss Concert, it is a fantastic instrument you will love it. I would now like the red Cedar Tenor Gloss
All the best
Dave

Welcome! It's always great to have new members and even greater to have UK based new members ;) Feel free to ask about anything you might need - We're here to help.

Agreed! I think its the pants* to see all these UK members coming out of the woodwork! Welcome to uu!

*the pants means cool, in other words, the opposite of pants :)

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm really surprised at how many UK players there are here --it's great to know I'm not the only crazy one. :)

Welcome to the party, mate. :)

Welcome from Portland! Well, Portland, Oregon, anyway!

Welcome to UU - sounds like the uke is getting ready to take over Britain!

Agreed! I think its the pants* to see all these UK members coming out of the woodwork! Welcome to uu!

*the pants means cool, in other words, the opposite of pants :)

oh man.. andy i love you..
and yes, welcome to the site!! we have a lot of fun here!

hope you enjoy it as much as i have the past few months!:D

Thanks again for the welcome. I had a look around here before signing up, and it's a really nice friendly forum. My uke should arirve tomorrow! :D Meanwhile I had a look at the resources here -- some terrific stuff, which looks really helpful, and plenty to get me up and running. I'm planning a uke-full weekend. :cool:

Top Bottom