Hard Case for Pineapple ukulele?

UkuleleLuke

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just got a new pineapple uke (soprano) and was just wondering if anybody new if there was a hardcase that fitted pineapples?

Buying online is no biggie but i live in the UK...

Thanks in advance :).
UkuleleLuke.

REPLY:
Thanks for all the help! Ill call up one of the sites and make sure those tweed ones fit pineapples before i gety one.
Thanks again.
Ukuleleluke

Last edited:
I think Koolau makes pineapple soprano cases. Contact MGM and he can probably set one up for you.

Try Duke of Uke

Duke of Uke have those tweed cases in stock (Stagg) and the soprano one is pineapple shaped, where the concert and tenor ones are figure-8 shaped.

Like this:
516QDiQ17jL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'd definitely ring first to check, cos they don't update their website much. I'd have to suggest you try it first if possible.

I've been through all this trying to get a case for my concert sized pineapple. I had to get a mandolin case in the end(!)

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Fremont case

Elderly sells a rectangular shaped tweed case designed to hold std or long neck soprano. Either figure 8 or pineapple shape. Looks similar in design to a Canadian case I use for the KoAloha long neck soprano. Cradles the uke by the neck. If you can find the old ProTec soprano case it was designed for std scale soprano of any body shape. The PT case cradles the uke at two points along the neck. Real secure without any heavy pressure on the instrument.

Top Bottom