Used Soprano Flea on eBay

david e

Reaction score
Thanks. Now I'll never get it for 90 bucks

Wow, sorry guys, trying to be helpful. Won't happen again.

No worries. It's cool to PM an individual if you know they've shown interest in finding a certain uke.

And if you're selling a uke, by all means post about it so you get the best price!

hmmm... interesting. Still at $90...

Maybe david e is actually the seller and was trying to alert the masses and start a bidding frenzy!

OR

Maybe he is watching the item on my Ebay and brought attention to it in the hopes that people would be scared off by the impending frenzy, thus avoiding the frenzy althogether wherein david e would swoop in and seal the deal in the last ten seconds with a $90 bid!

Matters not, I have book marked it and shall win it with a last second bid of $91.50!

No, I have no interest in this auction, already have a Flea. Won't be bidding.

Shhhh, let's just pretend I never started this thread...

david e, don't fret it :)biglaugh:FRET!:biglaugh:) It is a sweet deal and last time I checked, 2 hours ago, a bidding war hadn't started. And you're right, lotza people post ebay auctions if they spot a sweet deal!

That being said, I WILL outbid you at the last second!

thanks for alerting everyone on this great deal david e :) always nice to have people try to help out with some sweet deals on nice ukes ! i know i cant afford to buy a decent uke so i love ebay :) i watch for ukes i want all the time :)

Top Bottom