Hello from Coeur d'Alene, IDAHO

stetson57

Reaction score
I'm a guitar player that bought a cheap johnson soprano out of curiousity for the Ukulele. Last Christmas I bought two Ukuleles for gifts to my niece and nefew and of course I had to make sure that they played well and now I am hooked! I still play guitar, but man do I Love ukuleles! In my search for strings and music and how to play I found the UU and it is an awesum site!

Welcome! :)

YES! Northern Idaho FTW!
I grew up in spokane, but spent more time at independence point than almost any other place in the PNW.

welcome!

I'm a guitar player that bought a cheap johnson soprano out of curiousity for the Ukulele. Last Christmas I bought two Ukuleles for gifts to my niece and nefew and of course I had to make sure that they played well and now I am hooked! I still play guitar, but man do I Love ukuleles! In my search for strings and music and how to play I found the UU and it is an awesum site!

Give it some time. You'll abandon the guitar in favor of the uke eventually ;)

Welcome to UU!

Welcome!
The Coeur d' Alene area is gorgeous! Good to know someone up there plays ukulele.

Uke players in Coeur d Alene?

I see some postings that there are uke players in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. I have been playing several years and would enjoy getting together to share some music together.
Thomas

Welcome to the UU > rock that uke!

Welcome to the UU!
I've got a Johnson soprano. It is far from perfect but I use it every day and has given me a lot of pleasure.

Hey Fellow Ukers,

I'm planning on traveling from Seattle to Bozeman, MT next weekend to attend my
son's last 2 regular season Major College Lacrosse games vs Colorado and Montana State.
This is his last year of eligibility so I've got to make the trip.

Anyway, I'm planning on traveling Fri and would be willing to stop off at your beautiful city
if some of you were getting together for some kind of uke song circle event. I could even
bring along a few of the new SUPA 2010 songbooks ($12-3-hole punched, 126+ pages).

Hope to be able to play with some of you either on Fri on the way to Bozeman, or on Sun or
Mon on the way back to Seattle. PS the games are 9A and Noon on Sunday.

Here's a link to a couple of my FREE offerings to the UU community and beyond.

http://www.4shared.com/file/123858410/4f4615dc/Free_Songbook_Master.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/238560369/b53e047a/Ukulele_Boot_Camp_rev.html

Keep uke-in',

Yay CDA!
I'm from Spirit Lake, but CDA is the closest thing I have to a home town when I'm talking to anyone not familiar with that area:) Living in Cali now so probably won't meet you any time soon but I do come up sometimes for holidays and such. Good to see you here!
~Mandalyn

Welcome to the Underground.

Top Bottom