ukulele luger

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
17 year old champion luger Katie Hanson plays the ukulele.

image.axd

She's buds with Ukulele Bartt, too!
KateTee.jpg

KateOlympics.jpg

Last edited:
Took the words right out of my mouth...

LOL, I saw the title and was expecting a ukulele-pistol :D. A Luger is someone who participates in the sport of Luge - a one or two person upright sled on a run a bit like bobsleigh.

LOL, I saw the title and was expecting a ukulele-pistol :D. A Luger is someone who participates in the sport of Luge - a one or two person upright sled on a run a bit like bobsleigh.

Ah... right.

Tell me, how does someone from Liverpool come to know about luge. Get a lot of that on Merseyside these days, eh? :D

To my shame, I've never heard of it. :eek:

First thing that popped into my mind too
Luger.jpg

First thing that popped into my mind too
Luger.jpg

Ditto. I was fascinated to read a story about how the old DWM munitions factory in Germany was now building ukes for Bruko or something like that.

Not quite.

Update on Kate the Uke Luger!

Hey, Everyone - thanks for supporting Kate Hansen in her attempt to become the world's first UPOA (Ukulele-Playing Olympic Athlete)!

She did well today in the World Cup event in Austria. If she does well in the next two races in the next two weeks, she will make the USA Olympic team. Cheer loud!

Ah... right.

Tell me, how does someone from Liverpool come to know about luge. Get a lot of that on Merseyside these days, eh? :D

To my shame, I've never heard of it. :eek:

How did Jamaica have a bobsled team?

Top Bottom