thanks for the crdss and wishes

Leroy! Keep it up brother, you're doing great! Thanks so much for popping in and saying hello, you just made my day.

We'll see you when you get back!

Hi guys just want to thanks talllyou for your wishsa, still too weak to join back in, but i'll catch you all soon

Wow! Thanks for stopping by :) We're all wishing you a speedy recovery and can't wait for your return!

It's really good to see a post with your name on it. So glad you're on the mend. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Take it easy and recover.

It's great to hear from you, LeRoy. Keep positive, keep on improving, and you'll soon be back with your friends on UU.

With best wishes to you and yours,

John Colter.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep fighting and get well soon.

AWESOME to hear from you Leroy, we shall patiently wait for your return at full strength. Get plenty rest, hopefully you'll be strong enough soon to keep a 'ukulele at bedside, great therapy I have found it to be. ;)

Hi guys just want to thanks talllyou for your wishsa, still too weak to join back in, but i'll catch you all soon

Leroy! It's so great to hear from you! Keep on getting better, man!

Hi Leroy, great to hear from you. Get well soon so that you can get back to posting on the UU.

Jack

Woo Hoo... Glad to see you up and about Leroy... Take your time, get well, we'll be here waiting for you...

Way to go, Leroy! Rest up, get better. We'll look forward to your return.

Glad to see you're getting better! Rest up. We look forward to you joining back in real soon. -KP

welcome back Leroy!

It's good to see you back on the forums. Hope you get better.

It's great to see your post and letting us know all is going well. For now, just take it easy and get fully recovered. We aren't going anywhere.

glad to know you are recovering...we have missed you!

Top Bottom