1950's Martin Style 0

mwaller

Reaction score
Here's your chance to own a legendary player uke for a price you can afford! This 1950's Martin Style 0 uke looks to be in orginal condition with no apparent cracks, repairs, or structural problems. The fret board and frets are in great shape with virtually no wear. The neck is straight and the action is well adjusted for easy buzz-free playing.
As you can see in the pictures, the finish is showing some age with typical scuffs, bumps, and scratches. The most notable defects are spots along the edges of the body and headstock where the finish has rubbed off.
If you're looking for a great playing Martin Style 0, this is the one! I'm selling to fund the purchase of a contemporary concert-scale instrument.
Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Please email me with any questions!
Thanks for looking!
Mika
mika_waller at yahoo dot com

Attachments

• DSCN7553.jpg
    DSCN7553.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN7557.jpg
    DSCN7557.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN7554.jpg
    DSCN7554.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN7556.jpg
    DSCN7556.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 47
Here's your chance to own a legendary player uke for a price you can afford! This 1950's Martin Style 0 uke looks to be in orginal condition with no apparent cracks, repairs, or structural problems. The fret board and frets are in great shape with virtually no wear. The neck is straight and the action is well adjusted for easy buzz-free playing.
As you can see in the pictures, the finish is showing some age with typical scuffs, bumps, and scratches. The most notable defects are spots along the edges of the body and headstock where the finish has rubbed off.
If you're looking for a great playing Martin Style 0, this is the one! I'm selling to fund the purchase of a contemporary concert-scale instrument.
Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Please email me with any questions!
Thanks for looking!
Mika
mika_waller at yahoo dot com

How much? You didn't say.

Here is link to some more detailed photos of the Martin.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v494/mwaller/Martin Style 0/

I've tried to capture the defects at their worst. Upon close examination with a loupe, I did notice what appears to be a surface crack between the bridge and the sound hole. It doesn't show in pictures, nor does it open when pressed. I believe it does not go through the wood.
Hope this helps.
Mika

Is it just the seam separating? I definitely couldn't see anything in the pics.

-Lil

Top Bottom