Baby

buddhuu

Super Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
I just became a grandfather for the fourth time.

My daughter-in-law gave birth yesterday to a chunky lad named Finley. He weighed in at 8lb 2oz. All are doing fine.

Drinks are on me. :)

Congrads. And a wonderful name too.

Congratulations!
Is Finley a family name?

Congratulations to you and your family. The great thing about grandchildren is that you can spoil them all you want, but at the end of the day you can send them back home with Mom and Dad.

Congrats x4!+1!

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Actually, in my excitement earlier I miscounted and mistyped! This is grandkid #5, not #4! I was never any good at arithmetic...

Appreciate the congrats. :)

"Finley" (spelling to be confirmed, but that's the way I was told it) has no family significance on my side, but I'm not sure about my daughter-in-law's people.

My son lives in the West Midlands and I'm near London. He's been incommunicado at the maternity unit for the last day or so. Communication has all been pretty preliminary and sketchy. I'm hoping to have a proper catch-up call this evening!

Babies are cool. :)

PS... Look at my avatar pic. How can such a young man have 5 grandkids? I mean, I'm barely out of the first flush of youth myself... :D

Thanks guys.

PS... Look at my avatar pic. How can such a young man have 5 grandkids? I mean, I'm barely out of the first flush of youth myself... :D

I'm a grandfather twice. I have been looking at pictures of me lately and thinking... "Who's that old f*rt. I'm not that old".

CONGRATS!

New life is amazing isn't it?

That's great news, Buddhuu. Know any lullabies?

You ain't seen nothin' like the mighty Finley!

John C.

Thanks again, chaps. :D

I still haven't managed to get hold of my son. Not surprising, he'll be getting calls from his mother, his sisters, my parents, his mother's parents, his mates...

I'll just take a number and wait until there's a gap! :D

No fair. I want to nag him to send some pics. Grrr.

Still, happy day!

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!

Top Bottom