"Don't Worry Be Happy" or....

freedive135

Reaction score
You know I was playing this song last night and it made me think of the drama/growing pains that have been going on here lately...

Then I realized that alot of the time folks here refer to this site as being like family so I guess a few "Family Squabbles" are in order....

Just remember "Don't Worry Be Happy"!!!!!!!

You know I was playing this song last night and it made me think of the drama/growing pains that have been going on here lately...

Then I realized that alot of the time folks here refer to this site as being like family so I guess a few "Family Squabbles" are in order....

Well said!

Let's get back to being a happy family :D

Right on mesage! Uke on Peeps!

You know, it's the best suggestion I've heard today!

I have to admit it....the recent UU drama was really starting to bum me out. I much prefer the welcoming atmosphere I came to enjoy. Here's to harmony! (In more ways than one)....

I couldn't agree more. Remember Fun, fun Its all about fun.

i all say we do a collab to this song:)

It is a deceptively simple little ditty - or it LOOKS simple. Not easy to put it across convincingly. Probably because I'm an uptight old Englishman, and can't whistle.

John Colter.

It is a deceptively simple little ditty - or it LOOKS simple. Not easy to put it across convincingly. Probably because I'm an uptight old Englishman, and can't whistle.

John Colter.

hahahaha that cracked me up

Thanks, Freedive! What a great mantra. I'm putting it up on my desk first thing tomorrow!

Top Bottom