I'm new to UU! They call me Danielle ate the Sandwich

Reaction score
Hello world of UU!

I am new to this place and to the idea of online forums in general. I tend to be better with pen and paper, but will give this a try in order to connect with all of you!

I have played the ukulele for about a year and a half and have found a very good friend in it. It seems to know what I want to say and finds me a way to say it.

So, hey everyone!

(my name is Danielle and I play under the name Danielle Ate the Sandwich)

Welcome to UU :)

I know your youtube channel well. It's great to have you here. Be sure to ask if there's anything that you need help with!

E Komo Mai . . . welcome to UU. The user name looked familiar. Aha, you were the topic in this thread.

We know who you are! :p

Welcome to UU, my little liebchen. :D

Hello world of UU!

I am new to this place and to the idea of online forums in general. I tend to be better with pen and paper, but will give this a try in order to connect with all of you!

I have played the ukulele for about a year and a half and have found a very good friend in it. It seems to know what I want to say and finds me a way to say it.

So, hey everyone!

(my name is Danielle and I play under the name Danielle Ate the Sandwich)

Hi danielle ....must be some good sandwich!!:p hahha anyways welcome to ukulele underground...where anything goes...its not just about ukulele its ABOUT EVERYTHING you want...see you on the threads!!:)

I love sandwiches.

I drive my kids crazy whenever they tell me they have to write an essay, a story, a poem, etc. I tell them "Why don't you write one about a sandwich that gets lost on the way to school and has to find its own way home?"

Now we know why it's lost. Danielle ate it.

Yeah the string strap is the best. I'm currently saving my hard earned Sterling to get one!

I'm saving my silver for the CD - there's some awesome songs there.

Hey Danielle,

I'm not familiar with your YouTube, but I seem to be in the minority on this.

So welcome to UU. I'm off to YouTube!

John

Hey Danielle, Welcome to UU.

I've been off to YouTube and am duly impressed with your performances. Bravo!

John

Top Bottom